Kores India Limited is a multi-divisional manufacturing organization, belonging to a big business group. The products range includes Pharmaceuticals (APIs and Intermediates), Office Products, Business Machines, Engineering Goods, Textiles, etc. Kores employs over 2000 people all over India and has wide manufacturing and distribution network.
What began in 1981 as a ‘Specialty Chemicals’ initiative is today’s Kores’ Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals business. Since then, the business has evolved to become a recognized manufacturer of high-grade Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Pharmaceutical Intermediates (PIs).
What We Do
The Manufacturing Site is located at Roha, which is about 140 km from the city of Mumbai and occupies an area of 40,000 sqm. Kores Pharma employs over 200 people.
Driven by robust manufacturing processes and stringent quality norms, Kores Pharmaceuticals produces Bronchodilators, Mucolytic Expectorant, Diabetic and Cardiovascular drugs, key intermediates for Anticancer and Antiparkinson drugs at its cGMP manufacturing facility at Roha.
Our focus on innovation has enabled our highly qualified team of researchers to leverage the latest technologies and develop a wide range of products in our Research & Development Centre at Pawane, Navi Mumbai.
Kores Pharmaceuticals team has helped clients across the world to discover greater efficiency and value through their products and high-end services such as custom research and synthesis.
We are currently exporting their products to many European, Latin American, South East Asian, Middle East countries and aims to target highly regulatory market such as US and Japan in the next couple of years.
- Leading Manufacturers of APIs & Pharmaceutical Intermediates.
- EU-GMP Written Confirmation.
- GMP Certification – Certified Unit from State Drug Authorities.
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates registered/pre-registered with ECHA as per REACh legislation.
- Certified as ‘Foreign Drug Manufacturer’ by the Minister of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan.
- Full-fledged R&D Centre – Recognized by Department of Science & Industrial Research, Government of India.
- Multipurpose manufacturing facility.
- Kilo level synthesis and Pilot Plant facilities.
- Quality management system in place as per ISO-9001 certified by TUV NORD CERT GmbH, Germany.
- Government recognized Export House.
- Contract Research and Custom Synthesis undertaken.
- Complying with IPR Laws.